Candlelight Tour of Homes
A holiday tradition for Kershaw County, the annual Candlelight Tour of Homes features tours of the inside of some of Camden's most elegant and historical homes.
The 35th Anniversary of the Candlelight Tour of Homes will take place on Saturday, December 10, 2011, in historic Camden, South Carolina. Homes tours will take place between 3:00 and 8:00pm, rain or shine. The tour will begin at the Camden Archives and Museum (tour books available only at this site). Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 the day of the tour.
Tickets may be purchased at the following locations:
- Camden Archives & Museum-1314 Broad Street-(803) 425-6050
- First Palmetto Savings Bank-2310 Broad Street-(803) 432-1982
- Box, Paper, Scissors-500-A Dicey Ford Road-(803) 432-4400
- Broad Street Market-1011 Broad Street-(803) 425-8858
- Sheridan's Hallmark Shop-Springdale Plaza-(803) 425-1722
- Historic Camden Revolutionary War Site-222 Broad Street-(803) 432-9841
Tickets may also be purchased by visiting www.camdenleague.com.
The Camden Junior Welfare League has served the community for more than 80 years and is an organization of young women that work to benefit the children of Kershaw County by providing funds to help pay for medical bills and dental and vision clinics visits. The organization also uses funding to assist other community organizations that assist children and also provide annual scholarships to deserving youth in Kershaw County.